This morning we had bright sunshine and blue sky, but now it’s rather windy, and the sky is grey. Yesterday, when the calendar was still on the summer page, I got a shot of Frida wearing her flower girl dress.

Frida in the garden

She was in the garden trying out the baby walker, however pushing it in the mossy grass proved a little too tough. Ronja was blowing soap bubbles as she very often does!

Blowing soap bubbles

I have been sewing again today, but I’ll get back to that later.

1. Posted September 1, 2008 at 16:38 | Permalink

That dress is too cute. I do like the contrasting trim with the fabric. I love how you put things together. Your girls are so lovely!

2. Posted September 2, 2008 at 00:41 | Permalink

Very cute! I’m jealous of your cooler temps. We’re still quite warm here in the Southeast US. Can’t wait for it to cool down!

3. Posted September 2, 2008 at 03:00 | Permalink

Oh she is very cute… I love the dress! It was the first day of Spring here yesterday, so I am very excited!

Ruth xx

4. Posted September 2, 2008 at 14:53 | Permalink

I love that photo of Ronja!
    And that mini dress is super sweet!

5. Posted September 3, 2008 at 00:06 | Permalink

That photo of Frida in the dress is INSANE – it’s not possible for it to be any cuter. Seriously love the striped tights with the jumper. And Ronja looks like a model! Beautiful girls you have!

6. Posted September 3, 2008 at 12:06 | Permalink

Lisa – thank you, thank you! ;)

Tara – I can relate to that – I actually like this season, when we get to light candles and curl up in blankets. We’re not quite there yet, but it’s definitely approaching!

Ruth – thank you! It’s funny – now it’s time for you to make summer dresses and stuff, and we’re getting out the warmer coats… ;)

Mirre – Thank you! ;)

Amy – thank you so much! :)