After a few weeks without sewing, I made Frida these:
I altered them slightly from the pattern which is from Ottobre 2/2003. The smallest size was an 86, and normally I would make Frida an 8, so I made them slightly narrower in the legs, and the fit is really good. I thought about having square pockets instead of heart pockets, but I decided it would look cute – and I think it does.
I tried the pants on Frida before I closed the casing for the elastic, and finished the hemming – and they look so cute on her. I’ll get a modeled shot soon, so you can see for yourself.
Frida is already quite enthusiastic about the chickens…
Oh, and then I just think this goes perfectly with the colour of the pants – we have more peonies in bloom now, and I just love them!