Yesterday, Hanne from the wonderful blog Tulipan, gave me the Kreativ Blogger award! Now, I would have been happy no matter what, but receiving it from Hanne, it means something special, because she makes the most beautiful things herself, with a very personal style.
Some rules come with receiving this award.
1. Copy the award to your site – 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award – 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers – 4. Link to those on your blog – 5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
So this is my pick:
1. Pink Picket Fence – because the stuff that she makes is amazing and brings tons of inspiration.
2. my dharma…..work in progress – because there is no way around it – Karen makes beautiful garments with an attention to detail that is impressive.
3. Appelsinen i min turban – I mentioned her not so long ago here on my blog – she just has a creative way around everything.
4. Hverken fugl eller fisk – for having created an atmosphere in her blog, that I admire a lot. Besides this she does tons of creative stuff and takes beautiful pictures.
5. Karlssons Kludeskab – she is just making gorgeous children’s garments, lots to be inspired from
6. Sew Pink – for making beautiful clothes, but also for her ability to promote other people’s creations in her posts – which is a great quality.
7. Jenny Garland – following all of her crafting, and her beautiful soon-to-grow family in her blog is just a pleasure.
Now remember, don’t be upset by the fact that some of these blogs are in Danish – Google Translate is improving all the time, so go try it out! 🙂