So I did it again – I made another pair of the Onion pants from pattern 20022.
It’s my fourth pair made from this pattern, but Ronja is growing out of the first two ones, and they just really work well, look good, and are easy to sew up. The pants came together over a few evenings this week, after the girls were in bed. I used a floral baby corduroy along with a soft pink one, both purchased cheap at a local sewing shop. I quite like the result, and Ronja has new pants that are easy for her to put on and take off.
Still, I will have to be on the lookout for a new pants pattern – can’t keep doing this one… 😉